Experience High Speed CDN in Mainland China
A Content Delivery Network (CDN) is an advanced traffic distribution network based on a system of distributed servers. This network captures content from the source server and saves it onto cache servers. Controlled by a dynamic traffic distribution controller, the user’s request is automatically redirected to the closest available cache server. A reliable CDN can shorten the servers’ respond time and enhance the availability of the servers. This response time is particularly noticeable when streaming video-on-demand or audio-on-demand.
The CDS CDN service platform is open to all users. We provide HTTP and HTTPS protocols as well as web page acceleration, download acceleration, and VOD streaming acceleration. Advanced hotlink protection, content refresh, and smart caching strategies are also offered.
Experience the full power of CDS’ CDN – the solution used by 70% of online gaming and video companies in China.
- Over 500 acceleration nodes in mainland China, reaching more than 95% of the population
- Connections to all the national Tier 1 carriers: China Telecom, China Unicom, China Mobile, Education Network, Great Wall Broad Net, and 10 additional regional Tier 2 carriers
- Real-time test reports and online user reports
- 99.99% reliability guaranteed by SLA
- Burstable bandwidth (95th percentile billing)
- 1GigE, 10GigE, 100GigE
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack with full feature parity between IPv4 and IPv6
- Blackhole capabilities for enhanced security
- Low latency routes
- BGP – included at no charge
- IPv6 and IPv4 on the same connection – included at no charge
- Single AS worldwide – for simple global routing, provisioning, and service/li>
- Allows rapid access between locations and carriers
- Provides high-speed connectivity for AOD, VOD, and content caching
- Reduces the load on the origin server
- Enhances security for origin server
- Reduces maintenance costs